Touchdown Dance Baked Buffalo Wings and Homemade Ranch
With over 1.33 billion chicken wings estimated to be eaten on Super Bowl Sunday, we want to make sure you are ready with our popular WeatherTech Café wings and ranch recipe! Serve these up at your party and all your guests will be busting out their end zone celebrations because the wings are THAT good.
Ingredients for Baked Buffalo Wings
2 lb raw chicken wings
Your favorite Cajun seasoning
Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
Ingredients for Homemade Ranch
3 tbsp of Hidden® Valley® Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
1 cup of mayo
1 cup of sour cream
3 tbsp of buttermilk
Preparation Instructions: for Baked Buffalo Wings and Homemade Ranch
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
3. Toss the raw chicken wings in the Cajun seasonings to create a light coating on the exterior.
4. Place the seasoned wings on the baking sheet and roast uncovered for 30-45 minutes until an internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. After the chicken is ready, combine the cooked wings and the Frank's® RedHot® Sauce. Toss until lightly coated.
6. In a separate mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the ranch mixture. Mix with a wire whisk until fully combined.
We’re serving our snacks in the American Made, NSF certified stainless steel bowls from our PetComfort Feeding Systems. These bowls are free of toxins and safe for human use.