Heavy Dog Bowls That Can’t Be Moved
If you’ve ever owned a big dog, the scene may be familiar - your dog is eating, pushing the dog bowls around while doing so, water splashing everywhere. The result is having to clean up after your overly excited eater on a daily basis. Having a large dog with balance issues myself, I know that it can be a challenge to keep the messiness contained.
If you’re looking for a solution that’s easy to implement, you may want to look into some new dog bowls. There are plenty of features that can help reduce the mess and make meal time simple!
- Sturdy mat for your dog bowls
- Heavy dog bowls
- Elevated dog bowls
Sturdy Mat for Your Dog Bowls
Putting a mat on the floor under your dog bowls is a quick and easy solution for keeping them in place. Look for a dog bowl mat that is made out of heavy-duty, non-slip material. This will make it more difficult for your dog to not only push the bowls, but the mat itself. Another bonus to using a mat? You can keep the mess contained and off of your floors!
Heavy Dog Bowls
Want dog bowls that can’t be moved across the floor easily? Skip the light-duty plastic bowls and opt for a heavier material. Ceramic, thicker metal, wood or heavy-duty plastics can all provide a more sturdy base for your dog’s eating experience. Whatever material you choose, make sure that it has a good weight to it to make the dog bowls heavier.
Elevated Dog Bowls
Make mealtime easier for your pet with elevated, heavy dog bowls. Raised bowls can make mealtime more comfortable for your pet, reducing neck and back strain. Making your dog’s eating experience easier can help make food time less messy, and reduce the amount that your dog’s bowls move around. The added weight of the stand also helps to ensure that the dog bowls can’t be moved.
WeatherTech® Pet Feeding System - the Perfect Heavy-Duty Dog Bowl
Looking for dog bowls that can’t be moved, and check off all the boxes above? Take a peek at our WeatherTech® Pet Feeding System. Our dog bowls have the features listed above (and more!) to make food time more pleasant:
- Heavy-duty mat and stand - with a raised lip and ribs to keep the stand in place, our Pet Feeding System prevents your dog bowls from being moved during meals and keeps water and food messes contained.
- Choice of plastic or metal bowls - our ergonomically designed bowls are human food grade and free of harmful chemicals, so you can be sure that your dog’s bowls are top quality.
- Multiple sizes available to fit your dog - while heavy dog bowls may be more in demand for large breeds, WeatherTech® offers multiple sizes for a custom fit, no matter the stature of your dog.
- Dishwasher safe materials - all parts of our Pet Feeding System can be put in the dishwasher, making cleanup even easier!